1. I turned 50 at the turn of the century. Which century, you ask? How dare you! 2. When I was 2 1/2 years old, I was kidnapped. 3. I was a bookworm growing up. Still love to read. I like mystery and suspense. 4. I've milked both cows and goats by hand. It gave me strong hands. 5. My stepdad was a jazz musician. He played both clarinet and saxophone. He was responsible for getting me piano lessons. 6. I was an active registered nurse for nearly 43 years. Now I'm retired. I'm glad. 7. I've been married 4 times. Divorced once. (JK! It's all legal) 8. I am more of a cat person than a dog person. 9. I once won a gold medal in the slalom race at a "Learn to Ski" week. 10. I love giving handmade gifts to people I like. I once made all the nurses in my unit matching scrub tops. With a logo.
Post by Thehotone4u2 on Nov 2, 2017 4:18:38 GMT -7
Ok, fine! Here goes.
1. I'm related to Charles McCabe, late columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle. 2. Before their divorce, my mother and father were in show business. Dad was a comedian, Mom was a "dancer"! 3. I was once babysat by Candice Bergen. 4. I've been married for 35 years, but not all to the same woman! 5. I work in the oil industry. 6. I love cats, but I'm allergic, so I have dogs. Ernie the pug a wienie thinks he's dad's best friend! 7. My wife is a nurse manager and my personal hero. She's spectacular, but then my ex wives were well versed in the great tribulation concept. 8. I'm politically active. I once successfully lobbied to have a town's special tax repealed which caused the city manager to lay off every single police officer in the town. They were corrupt. 9. I studied law at UC Berkeley. 10. I refuse to lose, which is good sometimes but tends to make enemies.
Every day people are straying away from the church and going back to god!-Lenny Bruce (1925-1966)
1. I love the outdoors; camping, hiking, exploring.
2. An exJW friend from Facebook asked me to design the cover for the book she's going to write.
3. I believe UFOs are real. Seen them, Have pictures.
4. My mom and dad met in a whorehouse.
5. I love art. I used to paint with watercolors and colored pencils, but now It's all Photoshop, etc.
6. I need the friends I have here and I'm lucky to have them.
7. When I was 21 and on my own for the first time, Some girls asked me to strip for them at a bachelorette party. I woke up the next morning with a hangover and loose change & dollar bills in my underwear.
8. I'm a compassionate guy, friendly to a fault. But don't let that fool you, I've been around the block enough to see through bullshit.
9. I want to have my own place someday. A place out of sight in the boonies where I can raise Great Danes. I love Great Danes.
10. I am starting to understand a lot about myself and have made progress in dealing with my past.
..::"You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel." -Johnny Depp::..
1. My eyes change colors 2. I’m ambidextrous 3. My favorite season is fall 4. I hate flying (motion sickness) 5. Favorite color: purple 6. Favorite meal/food: anything breakfast 7. Coffee coffee coffee(Gilmore girls fans will get this) 8. I’ve been awake since 2010, faded since 2014. 9. INFJ- the most outgoing introvert of that scale but everyone would guess me extrovert 10. I love puzzles
Post by Marlborobarbie on Feb 12, 2019 8:10:01 GMT -7
1) I write my feelings better than speaking them. 2) I love being center of attention, but I won't put myself there. I want someone else to put me there. 3) My favorite scent is Original Old Spice from a porcelain bottle. 4) When I'm nervous or I get scared my armpits tingle. 5) Smiling and faking it is my secret weapon. I don't really know how to show emotions. 6) I love my handwriting and printing. 7) I want to be famous. 8) Currently, I'm developing a children's book. 9) I never wanted to have children. I thought I'd fail and I didn't want tiny humans dependent on my dumb ass. (looool look at me now!) 10) I love hands. They're the first thing I look at on a person.
Pain is only a pulse, if you just stop feeling it. -Claudio Sanchez, Coheed and Cambria
* I was born in Memphis in a navy hospital. I have the receipt; I cost $8.98. * I have always been both studious and active, an odd combo I know. I read many of the classics, etc when I was only 8yrs old but also was the fastest runner in my grade level. My favorite book was Jane Eyre. * I was always an A student until high school when I got very bored with school. I did get an F in art, which is ironic since now I’m an artist. I failed my swimming test which is also ironic since swimming in the ocean is one of my favorite things in the whole world. * I used to put Cheerios in my P&J sandwiches for added crunch. * In some ways I’m very shy, and I’m quiet in groups, but I can be very talkative one on one and/or with total strangers, the elderly and kids. * I get very excited and jump and scream at concerts. * I like to twirl people and be twirled. * I still love reading, but FB has spoiled my good reading habits somewhat. I read almost everything, (kind of compulsive that way) except technical stuff makes my eyes cross. * I write poems sometimes and have started but not finished a couple children’s books. * I’ve made a lot of baby quilts. I like woodworking too and have made shelves and such for my home. I think sewing and woodworking are very similar. * I much prefer cats or dogs that can behave catlike. * I like puns and silly jokes. Silliness in general. I can get so giddy that I fall on the floor. * I’m interested in things that have to do with the brain. It fascinates me. * I’ve had people tell me they see me as a free spirit or a bit of a hippie, but of course, I’ve never been either because I’ve always been a JW.
Thehotone4u2: I did the survey! The premise was that JW's are 16 times more likely to suffer from mental illness, and this is caused by social stress at work. I opine that it's because the JW's attract mentally ill people!
Feb 14, 2019 0:28:23 GMT -7
Marlborobarbie: y'all. we've caught the crud. baby has bronchitis, a URI, and so do the honey and myself. send help. i'm dying.
Feb 15, 2019 12:24:21 GMT -7